Sunday, July 18, 2010

Breathe In, Ahhhh

Good morning babies! Ahhhhh don't you just love the feeling of waking up bright and early? I love having quiet time to make my tea and enjoy the morning sun. It's too beautiful. Mornings are especially nice with that slight coolness that is so calming.


Of course, after my morning tea, I checked out my DailyOm e-mail. Yes, yes, it sounds dorky, but seriously. This e-mail not only gives me my horoscope, it's like a spiritual uplifting every morning. It's also much more elaborate than the one that iGoogle gives me every day (which is always right - I swear by my horoscope!).

What should I have for breakfast? Should I whip up some blueberry pancakes? I bought so many at the farmer's market yesterday, I don't know what to do with them! I just love blueberries. I wonder if anyone's ever tried cherry pancakes..I have an awful lot of those. Time for me to hop in the shower and get ready! Enjoy your morning lovlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment